Tuesday, May 31, 2011
One week left in Alabama!
Testing... testing... hopefully I got this blog up and running correctly so all of you can keep tabs on me as I travel in the next 3 weeks! I created this blog in addition to the one I have to do for class credit, because I thought my family and friends would be a lot more interested in what we're doing in Ecuador rather than reading about the export economy and colonialism, etc. (but if you'd like to follow that blog too, I'll be happy to add you to that!) I really have no idea how much time I'll have to sit down and write on this blog, but I promise it will be worth your while to check it every once in a while! I'll be posting pictures, too, and MOST IMPORTANTLY I'll be reporting on whether or not toilets really do flush in the opposite direction in the Southern hemisphere. So you'll definitely want to stick around to find out that rare gem of information. Thank you for all your love and support (and prayers, please!) as I get ready to go on this adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment